Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August BGS submission grades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carli5le

Jul 20, 2013
WA
Amen, it's frustrating because we have paid for a service that hasn't been true to it's detail. A 20-day sub has turned into a 60+ day sub, and there's nothing we can do about it.
I don't think anyone is lacking perspective, rather there is just frustration that it'll be around 65 business days for the sub to come to an end.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
I hear no 'thank yous' thats a shame. Why do anything when all people do is complain about their results? Its crazy! I do my own subs because I trust no man woman or child with my subs but damn ppl need to take a xanny and breath, we have so much to be thankful for.. As you complain about your 9.5s not coming back before black friday for ebay overpricing, people halfway across the globe just had their lives washed off the face of the earth. Perspective people!

Why are you even in this sub thread anyway?

MikeWilliamsFan

Aug 21, 2013
Oh and could you also PM me my info? I know there was no address for me a few days ago so I understand nor being in the list and or pmed but if you have one for me id love to have it

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
My tracking says delivered but there was no package at my door which I sit next to all day as I work. Guess this couldn't end smoothly.

Members online

Latest posts