Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Morning Thread ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^1/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Gents! Early morning at work but the weekend is soon to follow. It is already crazy outside with the streets filling up for the Seahawks game today. Stopping by the LCS on the way home to see if anything new has come in.

Really need a Saints win today.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I haven't had a SINGLE card to "watch" on eBay and then all the sudden in the last 24 hours I have 3! LOL! I'm super excited because I was getting pretty worried that 2014 was going to be a really dry year for Belle and my PC :(

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Art - I wish you best best quitting man. If you need help there are tons of support groups out there. There are also your MT brothers willing to lend and ear to help you through those weak moments.

I posted this pic last night of one of my calves. It is about 3 years old and well before doing anything workout wise. I will be working on making these look even better.

3Gm9ZF_large.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Always trying to get more folks to try TTM autographs, so here is what I received today:
Buddy Bradford on a 1968 Topps Rookie Stars card, signed in fine blue sharpie, sent to his home on 1/2/14. (this will go back out for Voss' signature)
6440 Springpark Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90056
Bobby Etheridge on a 1968 Topps All-Star Rookies card, signed in black ball point, sent to his home on 1/2/14.
118 Portland Road Eudora,AR 71640
Chuck Hartenstein on a 1968 Topps card, signed in blue sharpie, sent to his home on 1/2/14. He also signed the back of the index card.
10735 Cassia Dr. Austin, TX 78759
Dick Nold on a 1968 Topps All-Star Rookies card, signed in black ball point, sent to his home on 1/2/14. (this will not go back out, as Mr. Coggins is deceased)
715 Athens St. San Francisco, CA 94112
Don Pavletich on a 1968 Topps card, signed in blue sharpie, sent to his home on 1/3/14.
13645 Adelaide Lane Brookfield, WI 53005
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Art : after first year it gets easier not smoking . I quit 6/10 ------------------------- 1970 . I will ask to smell a newly opened pack sometimes but hate the smell of lit ones .
Dano ; if you want IP minor leaguers COME SEE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even the ticket will be on me .
Alex ; that's an UGLY LEG --- now those on FB you know should be lots better - I won't list names there's to many

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Art : after first year it gets easier not smoking . I quit 6/10 ------------------------- 1970 . I will ask to smell a newly opened pack sometimes but hate the smell of lit ones .
Dano ; if you want IP minor leaguers COME SEE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even the ticket will be on me .
Alex ; that's an UGLY LEG --- now those on FB you know should be lots better - I won't list names there's to many

HAHAHAH!! What??? English man...do you speak it? LMAO!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Packing up to head back to school later this afternoon. I'm not ready for classes to be starting again. This is almost as tough as going back after summer vacation since I had a month off. For those that missed it last night, I received some good news and some bad news. The good news was that my great grandma is doing better and they think she might be released sometime this weekend. The bad news is that my girlfriend's aunt has cancer. She fell last week and had a hard time walking afterwards so she went in to the doctor. While there they found a tumor on her femur so they didn't additional tests. She got the results back yesterday and they found cancer that runs almost the entire length on her left side. It starts in her knee and runs all the way up to her shoulder

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning
Excited for the Seahawks game

I'm happy that a rod got popped for cheating. I guess the Yankees can now try to void his contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts