Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Monday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! I really don't want to go to class. I was sleeping really well this morning. The past week I've hard a hard time sleeping. I could never get to sleep, then I kept waking up throughout the night once I did get to sleep. That was going on for a little over a week. The past 2 nights though I've slept really well

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning.

I crashed hard last night after posting my family scouting picture. See there were several comments from scouting families in the MT last night. Cool to see all the ties to scouting. To answer a few questions, my sons are a Tiger and a Webelo I. I'm the Tiger Den Leader, and I'm also an Eagle Scout from my youth. We did a food drive on Saturday, and had Blue and Gold yesterday, so I was dang tired last night and fell asleep on the couch after dinner.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

Subway job didn't work out, but have other apps out there. Using today to get some house/yardwork done and some grocery stuff later.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Hey Andrew!

Brad, I was in Scouting for a number of years as well. I wish I had finished my Eagle, but never got around to it.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Brad, I was in Scouting for a number of years as well. I wish I had finished my Eagle, but never got around to it.

Cool.

Mark Grace game-used glove card for $3.50. Looks like interior leather with stitch holes. Already had one of these, but for $3.50, I'll have two.

$_3.JPG

05DONCHAMPIONSGLOVE185.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good afternoon..

Hope everyone is having a good day today..

Nothing like having to look thru EBAY to see all the new parallels of a players autograph.. (Topps Tribute Edgar Martinez)

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hello Everyone. I wanted to share my newest addition. A postmarked 1940 postcard signed by 14 Yankees: Babe Dahlgren, Bump Hadley, Charlie Keller, Red Ruffing, Tommy Henrich, Red Rolfe, Atley Donald, Johnny Murphy, Marius Russo, George Selkirk, Oral Hildebrand, Monte Pearson , Buddy Rosar, Lefty Gomez. It is authenticated by JSA. I plan on getting it slabbed by PSA.
1940AutoPostcard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts