Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Almost all of em. Lemme dbl check

The kaepernicks from earlier are larges. The lloyd jersey is large. The sweatshirt is a womens xxl, and the two today are medium ( black with 49ers down side, and red with niner logo in center)

How much for each of the two mediums?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I think I'm going to make my thrift store runs early today. I got some good stuff at yardsales last weekend including a set of stock Dodge Rims for 30 bucks (they were on the guys truck for less than 100 miles) I got a bunch of CDs and records (stuff I collect) and that's about it for me over the last little bit. Nothing to make money on really except a vintage RC car I bought for 4 bucks and think I can make 60 dollars on.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Sounds good. I'll take them both. PM me your paypal address. Thanks!

I have a couple more mediums in inventory in case you havent seen them... And i dont know your kid situation, but i got a couple niner youth t shirts as well. And since you are the only medium wearer i know besides my brother in law, i should make a list of all the medium non sport t shirts i have. Who knows, one day you might not want to wear something that involves sports. ;). Actually, click the link to my ebay listings and search medium -youth. There are 37 items in there. I got a couple of niner seatshirts in there too. I also got some new stuff i havent listed yet, like that Tesla shirt and five finger death punch for example...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Mellowturtle

Feb 3, 2014
Saw these a few months ago. I was surprised they were still there. I picked up the Ripken for my PC, but left the rest. If any of you guys have an interest in any of them, I can make a trip back and pick something up. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1398968836.044468.jpg

Mellowturtle

Feb 3, 2014
Stopped by a few stores today. Here are the highlights.

Paid $2
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1398983532.049797.jpg

Paid $8
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1398983554.700018.jpg

Paid $3 each
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1398983581.029982.jpg

Paid $7.50 (adding this to my Favre jersey collection)
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1398983627.146934.jpg

How did I do?

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I have a couple more mediums in inventory in case you havent seen them... And i dont know your kid situation, but i got a couple niner youth t shirts as well. And since you are the only medium wearer i know besides my brother in law, i should make a list of all the medium non sport t shirts i have. Who knows, one day you might not want to wear something that involves sports. ;). Actually, click the link to my ebay listings and search medium -youth. There are 37 items in there. I got a couple of niner seatshirts in there too. I also got some new stuff i havent listed yet, like that Tesla shirt and five finger death punch for example...

I have two girls. One wears a youth medium and the other a small. I just bought a bunch of youth mediums from a silent auction at work.

They make shirts that aren't sports related? I think the only tshirts I have that do not depict my teams are running shirts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts