Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
when you don't post anything new on Bay with 1000 free you're not filling well . this will be a long week . at least coffee 's good

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Have to bring my Toyota RAV4 to the dealership today for three recall issues to be addressed. Three!! 7-8 hours of work they say. Yikes.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Coffee time!
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] - Sorry I missed your mentions yesterday. Cool Belle cards... the App really needs to help with notifying you of being mentioned.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Slept in this morning, maybe all that driving yesterday made me tired. I didn't pick up that much Dawson stuff. I was hoping to find some 2014 Panini Hall of Fame stuff but saw zero of it including packs. Was hoping to see some Tek singles but all I saw were a handful from 2000 and only one dealer even had 2014 Tek boxes. I did pick up some nice Brees pieces for my son. Here are the Dawsons I picked up.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418050113.950788.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418050126.185352.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Monday again . painful day yesterday not in pain yet today . come on 15th

Hoping for a pain free day

G'morning fellas. Back to "the grind". In all reality, my job has been fairly easy and uneventful the last two months.

Fairly easy seems to be fairly good

Toothache making overnite even worse than usual for me, hang in there Old man...

Hoping for another pain free day

Morning all, starting the new job today, finally!!!

Congrats

Good morning.

Have to bring my Toyota RAV4 to the dealership today for three recall issues to be addressed. Three!! 7-8 hours of work they say. Yikes.

Three! Wow

Good morning gents! Coffee time!
@Hawk8 - Sorry I missed your mentions yesterday. Cool Belle cards... the App really needs to help with notifying you of being mentioned.

Do you need those cards? The dealer that had those cards is from the New Orleans area and holds a hotel show every month so they will be easy to locate if you need them.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Dead Monday today meaning no classes due to finals week. I have a few projects to work on though

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Members online

Latest posts