Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-__- 1/20 TUESDAY MORNING THREAD -__-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING FCBers!

Last night I completed my first ever purchases on COMC. I hope they ship my cards sandwiched in cardboard as I didn't feel like spending 20 cents a pop for toploaders. I searched out all of the non-auto/memorabilia Adam Dunn cards serial numbered 44/xx or 32/xx (his two main jersey numbers) that I could find. Should be a nice little mail day.

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning Juan, and everyone else, not usual someone beats me up in the morning, haha.

As per COMC, their shipments are usually very well packaged, I've never gotten toploaders with my cards and I've never had a problem with damaged cards either, so I wouldn't worry too much

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good Morning. COMC in my opinion ships securely. No complaints from me. Everyone enjoy the day!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning Juan, and everyone else, not usual someone beats me up in the morning, haha.

This is my 2nd night on my new 3rd shift schedule (11pm-7am) so don't feel too bad. :)

Glad to hear COMC's shipping reputation is solid. I'm not sure why I waited this long to buy some cards from them. It was much easier than I'd anticipated.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, very busy day today, work, then haul ass to my interview for my pistol, pick up dinner right after then gotta make time for the gym.....aye dios mio!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Back to work after a 4 day weekend makes me sad. Also makes me sad that we don't have another holliday until May. At least they doubled my personal time allotment, so I guess I can make my own holliday in March.

Have a great day guys.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Didnt sleep well. My 4yr old has been sick all night. He would sleep for 20 min then up vomiting, repeat. He finally went back to bed around 5:30 am and I havent been able to go back to sleep. I'll try to catch a cat nap after the school buses get through the neighborhood (my house is the bus stop, kids stand in my garage waiting for the bus).

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

A_Pharis

Morning All!

Didnt sleep well. My 4yr old has been sick all night. He would sleep for 20 min then up vomiting, repeat. He finally went back to bed around 5:30 am and I havent been able to go back to sleep. I'll try to catch a cat nap after the school buses get through the neighborhood (my house is the bus stop, kids stand in my garage waiting for the bus).

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Hope he recovers soon so you can catch up on some sleep.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all! I'm excited as pricing for TwinsFest came out this morning. There were some price increases, but that was also due to them pairing the HOFers with guys this year. Before it was $35 for guys like Carew, Blyleven, and Molitor. This year for the HOFers that are paired with somebody it is $40. So for Friday, Tony Oliva and Rod Carew are $40, Bert Blyleven and Byron Buxton are $40, and then Miguel Sano and Paul Molitor are $40 as well. To me, that is still tremendous value. Then to make it even better, on Saturday they have an hour where all 4 tables during the session are $5, and each table has 3 guys. Now today I will really sit down and plan what I'm planning on getting done and figure my budget

Members online