Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"-"-"-"-"-"-"Good Sunday Morning Thread"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got a lot to do today before I head back to school. On the bright side, only 8 weeks left until summer for me

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies I'm a little bit hung over today. Way to much green beer last night at the union hall. And it was a little bit smaller crowd the we thought it would be. But it was a great time for sure.......

I need to get a couple of reports done for today's membership meeting. And then it will be Selection Sunday. And the March Madness will begin.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all
Auction went really well last night. After I took the lady out to dinner , came home played a card game with the boys, beat my oldest in chess and then watched "Dumb and Dumber to" I thought it was funny, not as good as the first but still good. JIM CARREY is hilarious
Hope everyone's doing well, see a little to much green beer was consumed, some are working and others might be groggy yet.. maybe that's me...

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
null_zpsa256bafc.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm still organizing the minor league collection I just added. Take a look at the young Jay Buhner.
image_11.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! It is a balmy day with a ton of rain so far. I love the sounds of it, but it makes for a dark and wet day overall. Now we don't have to feel bad staying cooped up. Gives us time to finish off this cold. We are rebuilding and painting a cabinet to re-purpose as a stand for our bearded dragon and tank as well as carpeting and painting some wood to make a cat ramp so when we install the baby gate the cats can still get up and down the stairs.

You goin' back to Cali, Cali, Cali...?

"hmm...I don't think so....
Pop in a cassette and push play"

You both remind me of this:
Dr. Evil being "hip" - YouTube

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good Afternoon Gents! It is a balmy day with a ton of rain so far. I love the sounds of it, but it makes for a dark and wet day overall. Now we don't have to feel bad staying cooped up. Gives us time to finish off this cold. We are rebuilding and painting a cabinet to re-purpose as a stand for our bearded dragon and tank as well as carpeting and painting some wood to make a cat ramp so when we install the baby gate the cats can still get up and down the stairs.
You both remind me of this:
Dr. Evil being "hip" - YouTube

Shave your head and you can be my Mini Me.:lol:

Members online

Latest posts