Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Mantle jumbo #4

My personal favorite is the Sterling booklet 1/1 patch that thing is NASTY but WOW these jumbos are incredible! I've seen his Topps Sterling jumbos, but truth be told the sweet spot jumbos are one of my favorite patch cards of all time. WOW man!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
My personal favorite is the Sterling booklet 1/1 patch that thing is NASTY but WOW these jumbos are incredible! I've seen his Topps Sterling jumbos, but truth be told the sweet spot jumbos are one of my favorite patch cards of all time. WOW man!

Yes I agree the sweet spot patches are better then the sterling patches. The jersey used in the sweet spot cards is alot older material then the sterlings. When you look at the cards up close you can tell they are better.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Yes I agree the sweet spot patches are better then the sterling patches. The jersey used in the sweet spot cards is alot older material then the sterlings. When you look at the cards up close you can tell they are better.

I have only been able to get my hands on a Jumbo sterling Patch of Mantle. There have been plenty of Quad sterlings with patches in them but I have no interest in them as for the topps triple threads with oldtimers patches. The 2 that are on my list are the Sweet spot Jumbo (By the way I was in the running for the 3/10 when it came up in 2010) and the 2003 Ud exclusive (Which I owned and traded ::facepalm::). Mantle Patches are rarer than Ruth in that they do not pop up at all and when they do bust out the wallet.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Here is my bill mazeroski artifacts card, and a couple other great man cards!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 32

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
That Maz is Awsome and yes I enjoy it, lol. I only have 2 Maz cards that Kill the itch for more

you still need a nice felt patch ;)

those artifacts cards are just flawless! There have been cards made that are just as good as the artifacts cards, but I don't know if there are any better cards. If there are it would be just a few. Really doesn't get better then that :)

do do you have any other artifact cards? I just have a couple modern guys like Justin morneau and torii hunter. You wouldn't like them ;). Haha

Latest posts