Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for Monday June 8th +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Didn't think I would get many hours this past week but ended up with over 75 so I spent a little money on eBay last night.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Posted some stuff in the Free to a Good home thread, nothing too exciting but give the thread a look.

Fordman

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone.
My daughter was married on Saturday!
Didn't realize you had to pay so much to "give" your daughter away:)
DANNY

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning.

I won a 1/1 Dunn auto last night I've never seen for sale since the product was released in 2004 to complete a 4-card auto rainbow (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum). Will post when in hand!

Anyone watch the Cavs Warriors game last night? What a great game/series!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Sorry to bring up another forum but I tried getting on the bench this morning and couldn't, anyone else have this issue today? I gave up on the warriors with about 5 minutes to go, guess I missed a terrific ending even though the result was bad

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good Morning, spent Saturday hiking and at Little League, and Sunday at my uncle's horse farm.

Bought my first-ever Topps Tier 1 card.
$_57.JPG

Did anyone else do the "get a free $10 ebay gift card for getting a Progressive auto insurance quote" offer last week? It worked, they sent the code the next day. Got these 6 cards for $3.37 delivered after the free $10.

s-l140.jpg
s-l140.jpg

s-l140.jpg
s-l140.jpg

s-l140.jpg
s-l140.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning - yeah the Cavs / Warriors series has been good so far. LeBron has had two great games until the end when he gets tired and sloppy trying to do everything. But the fact the games have both went OT has been great.

Ryan