Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ************** 8/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Let's see how a pretty busy day goes on about 3 hours sleep. Frick! :(

Feels like I just went half a minute with Rhonda Rousey...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all, been at work for 4 hours already, guess I forgot to start the thread this morning

th

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Answering [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] questions from yesterday's MT thread - yes, all 31 embossed Pacific cards were new to me (brought my total of these to 58), and as a lot I bought them for $3 each from dealer BA Murray, who is kind of an oddball king. He's from Southern Illinois and has lots of Cubs stuff, have bought from him for over 10 years. He said he used to have a friend that worked at Tri-Star, and he paid him to take boxes to the shows and open packs at the Pacific booth and get the best Cub card embossed. He said he paid him $3 for each Cub or star player he got embossed back then, so was only getting his cost back on the cards he sold me. Shows that were included in the lot I got were Tri-Star San Francisco, Atlanta, Houston, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver; Chicago Sportsfest '98, Chicago National #18; SuperBowl 32 San Diego; and Labor Day '97. I need to catalog all the show cards I have this week. Luckily, he had stickers on most of them that had the show location and dates.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
What up?

Dustin - can't see the top two pics. I assume you made the Pedro/Dawson swap?

Brad - Thats awesome, I'm familiar with BA, def helped me with oddball stuff back in the day. Crazy your up to 58 now, that's quite impressive for those IMO

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What up?

Brad - Thats awesome, I'm familiar with BA, def helped me with oddball stuff back in the day. Crazy your up to 58 now, that's quite impressive for those IMO

Ryan

I don't know why my pics are disappearing

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What up?

Ryan

Picked up the Cadaco Square from BA for you lol and some boxed sets. Send me your address again and I will try to get these out next Wednesday

Latest posts