Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<Tuesday Sept. 1st Morning Thread>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

My 8-year-old is so excited to go back to school. They don't go back until next Tuesday, so she was disappointed this morning because she thought as soon as the calender turned to September it meant school.

Go Jays!!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning
attachment.php

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Have a ****ing afternoon / night shift today. **** ...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just made a deal for 3 more signed 2008 Allen and Ginter cards. With one other one on the way, these will be numbers 94, 95, and 96 in the set. I just sent 3 others out last week to be signed as well, but those of course aren't a sure thing. Depending on how much I want to put into it, I can easily get to 100 this year, which if I remember right, I told myself I'd be happy getting up to 90 this year

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Good morning all. Just made a deal for 3 more signed 2008 Allen and Ginter cards. With one other one on the way, these will be numbers 94, 95, and 96 in the set. I just sent 3 others out last week to be signed as well, but those of course aren't a sure thing. Depending on how much I want to put into it, I can easily get to 100 this year, which if I remember right, I told myself I'd be happy getting up to 90 this year

So once you pass 100, what does the goal for the end of 2016 look like?!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So once you pass 100, what does the goal for the end of 2016 look like?!

Haha, I've gotten to the point where its going to really start costing me some money to get some more done. I'm hoping to find a few guys that will do 50/50's for some of these guys. I don't know if I'll be able to afford paying $10+ on consignments for a lot of guys

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Haha, I've gotten to the point where its going to really start costing me some money to get some more done. I'm hoping to find a few guys that will do 50/50's for some of these guys. I don't know if I'll be able to afford paying $10+ on consignments for a lot of guys

Who are some of the big names you need still?

Members online

Latest posts