Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 9/24********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. For those that don't know, I quit my traveling job so I could hire a lawyer and fight for custody of my son. Today is my preliminary hearing. Any thoughts or prayers would be appreciated. Thank you.

I am looking for an 84, 85, and 86 Topps PSA 10 Andre Dawson.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
download-angels-smileys-guardian-angels-angels-male-smiley-angel-smiley-emoticon-000076-large.gif

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A business man was interviewing applicants for the position of divisional manager.

He devised a simple test to select the most suitable person for the job.

He asked each applicant the question. "What is two and two?"

The first interviewee was a journalist. His answer was "Twenty- two."

The second was a social worker. She said, "I don't know the answer but I'm glad we had time to discuss this important question.

The third applicant was an engineer. He pulled out a slide rule and showed the answer to be between 3.999 and 4.001.

The next person was a lawyer. He started that in the case of Jenkins v Commr of Stamp Duties (Qld), two and two was proven to be four.

The last applicant was an accountant. The business man asked him, "How much is two and two?"

The accountant got up from his chair, went over to the door and closed it then came back and sat down. He leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "How much do you want it to be?"

He got the job.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good morning everyone. For those that don't know, I quit my traveling job so I could hire a lawyer and fight for custody of my son. Today is my preliminary hearing. Any thoughts or prayers would be appreciated. Thank you.

I am looking for an 84, 85, and 86 Topps PSA 10 Andre Dawson.

Good luck with the hearing today Dustin. I went through this with my son 30 years ago. Thoughts and prayers will be with you.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
day off and we're getting to keep new G/K's
my need to do list just got moved back.
Traded days off so off today and have another requesting for next Monday .

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Morning everyone and GL Dustin!

Woke up this AM to find my offer on this was accepted.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1443098205.540116.jpg

2001 Fleer Legacy with COA & BOX!

These are a tough find with the whole package, so very happy to jump all over this, as Im picky and need all the pieces to be included to add it to the collection. Will look great next to my 2001 Fleer Red Sox 100th Hat, COA, & Box!

Thanks,
Jeff

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Learned that my former hometown of Pierre, SD will be having Tony Oliva in town next week doing a free signing. He's signing at the grand opening of the new Menard's store there. I'm slightly jealous and wish there was a way for me to get back for it, even though I don't need anything signed by him right now

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

Pretty crazy hype around Toronto today with the play-off tickets going on sale to the general public this morning, and the Jays' series win over the Yanks.

Some outlets here are playing clips from NY sports radio, with one guy conceding that the Jays are the better team, and another bemoaning that Russell Martin ever left.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good afternoon.

Pretty crazy hype around Toronto today with the play-off tickets going on sale to the general public this morning, and the Jays' series win over the Yanks.

Some outlets here are playing clips from NY sports radio, with one guy conceding that the Jays are the better team, and another bemoaning that Russell Martin ever left.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Hey, saw your message the other day, yeah, I'm back into bunt, making a lot of trades and stuff. Did you get the team spirit award? I sent it to Dustin, and I can send it over to you if you need it, as long as you trade back, haha. Also one card away from the baseball history set, so once I get that I can send it to you guys too

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
@Metallicalex, 5.70 for a FF grande pumpkin spice latte this morning. Ouch, I haven't bought buy many coffee shop items in the last year or more

Picked up these in the last 12hrs. Spent more on the Chavez than I liked but it's a great copy imo

Attachments

• 1443119613242.jpg
    1443119613242.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 1443119621320.jpg
    1443119621320.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 1443119629633.jpg
    1443119629633.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 19

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Afternoon all! Just looked up Berra on eBay, seems his passing has not affected prices! Glad to see!

Members online

Latest posts