Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

acuna bat down run...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
need a lil assistance confirming the print run on the different releases of the bat down run...

think i have most of them and always like to have outside assistance check my work:

non-auto run

green mini /5

blue mini /6

red sapphire /10

pink mini /12

regular mini /150

3D /269

blue sapphire /285

series 2 sp /500ish (?)

metallic snowflake /2900

holiday snowflake /54,000

and the auto run:

gold snowflake /1

metallic snowflake /10

snowflake /20

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I think Flagship SP is way more than 500. Dudes pulling them out of blasters and fatpacks as we speak.

Let me edit to be more clear.

I think his White Jersey Batting is more like 100 and it seems to be way more limited than "Bat Down". Just my opinion based on perception.

Last edited:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I think Flagship SP is way more than 500. Dudes pulling them out of blasters and fatpacks as we speak.

Let me edit to be more clear.

I think his White Jersey Batting is more like 100 and it seems to be way more limited than "Bat Down". Just my opinion based on perception.

270ish already in PSA Pop.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
good to now, maybe dude quoted me ssp vs sp.

we thinking like 2500ish?

is the print run mathematically achievable via pack odds on the superfractor?

mcgoo2

May 30, 2013
There's actually more than that graded by PSA. They messed up the labeling and PSA didn't distinguish between bat up and bat down when they first grading the cards. 500ish is definitely the White Jersey SSPs if anything.

The bat down print run is tough to measure because they were put into retail and hobby at different rates. A random poster on Blowout quoted 7-10,000 but I have no idea where that came from.

walt_altmen

Aug 1, 2019
There's actually more than that graded by PSA. They messed up the labeling and PSA didn't distinguish between bat up and bat down when they first grading the cards. 500ish is definitely the White Jersey SSPs if anything.

The bat down print run is tough to measure because they were put into retail and hobby at different rates. A random poster on Blowout quoted 7-10,000 but I have no idea where that came from.

thanks for clarification!

switching gears.

are there any other topps lines that i missed?

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

Yeah this seems probable.

Over double the number of "Bat Down" compared to "Gold /2018". Not an exact science for sure, but give us some clues.

Onions

Dec 8, 2014
North Dakota
so there is a 699 bat down and a us250 bat down?

No. The bat down version is S2 only. The 2018 Walmart Holiday boxes does have the Acuna card with the same photo on that release.

I think the general consensus is about 20k (Seems a little high to me) S2 bat downs. They were inserted about 1 per case - my case had 2, and apparently a few into retail as well. But not many.

Members online