Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May pickup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
It's been a great month. Still have one Major piece to come in.
full

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It's been a great month. Still have one Major piece to come in.
full
Great add. This release will likely be a great disappointment for me as Wakefield was on the list, but doesn't look like he got made. Only saw one redemption go up on eBay and I'm still waiting for it to come it.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Great add. This release will likely be a great disappointment for me as Wakefield was on the list, but doesn't look like he got made. Only saw one redemption go up on eBay and I'm still waiting for it to come it.

I haven't seen half the checklist. I have redemptions in for Acuna, Bellinger, Soto and one other. No updates. And since panini updated their site I can't sign in and cannot get any help whatsoever to get it fixed

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Haven’t gotten a ton lately, saving up for something big. But this popped up and they’re getting harder to find. Down to 4 for the team set

View attachment 113627

Managed to grab one blaster of Bowman
View attachment 113628
With that baby face he looks like that one kid in every little league game thats a foot taller than all the other kids, manchild.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
with the 2020 hype I've taken another look at the 1989 topps griffey variations. they've done so many damn reprints. snagged a few for the collection

paid $30 for this on may 4th
full

65th anniversary silver border
full

65th Anniversary gold /2001
full

150 years medallion refractor
full

also have a few other variations.
2017 rediscover topps
2019 RC refractor

have a couple others inbound from Comc as well.
have one? I'm buying or possibly trading

Members online