Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************MORNING THREAD 9/18*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Busy weekend. Going to a friends wedding tonight. Tomorrow is the reception. Then having the family over for my mom & brothers birthday. Going to grill some burgers & hot dogs with some chips, homemade habanero bean dip & salsa.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
These things are all moving for $700 to $750 a box.

So flip it,... flip it good!

I'll probably sell it elsewhere than eBay. It's too big of a risk to me with a sealed box. Somebody buys it, opens it and gets a crappy box and then files a claim. Not saying there are a lot that do it, but enough to scare me. Plus, the 10% fees on eBay makes it an easier decision to go elsewhere with it

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Try StockX
I looked into that one. Lowest bid right now is $600, lowest ask is $770 with the last sale being for $650. They take a 3% transaction fee, and then 9.5% selling fee unless you're selling thousands upon thousands there. Steel City Collectables is buying at $600 now. That leaves PayPal as the only middle man taking it's 3% fee and nothing else

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts