Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Good Monday MT***** 10/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
still around --- tomorrow second opinion from regular doctor ---- i coached him 1972 pee wee football .
After starting this thread many times ---- trying to get used not to --------- BORING

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Still trying to get caught up on stuff after being out of town Thursday and Friday. It was nice being away from work for a few days, but came back to a slug of emails that needed answered. Jayme has a snow day today, so she was excited to spend the time with Bennett.

Saturday brought me another HOF signed baseball to the collection. It's one that I had already, but didn't have a HOF inscription on it. So if anybody needs a Paul Molitor signed baseball, I have an extra one now, haha

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Cold day, might get to 32. 1/2 inch of snow when I woke up. Supposed to get between 1-3 inches.

Less than 2 weeks until Topps Update comes out. I wonder what rookies will make the set.

Members online

Latest posts