Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 10/30****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Hoping today goes by a lot quicker than the last couple have. Yesterday was the longest work day in quite awhile

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey everyone. Went to the chiropractor yesterday. Finally got my neck and jaw feeling better and slept so great last night.

I haven't been to the chiropractor in a few years and I need to get back to one. We were going to go last year to one that's 2.5 hours north (family friend, and an excuse to get out of town), but we ended up getting a blizzard the day before.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
2 and a half hours? I see why you don’t go often. Mine is just 10 minutes away. Makes follow-up appointments easy.

We have a few in town, but this guy is a family friend (my mom worked in the office at the practice where he first started), and honestly I've had better results with him than the other ones I've tried in town. The last time we went up and saw him he just had us meet at his house and he did some quick adjustments on his portable table.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! It's supposed to be sunny in the 50's & 60's for the next few days. Really windy tomorrow.
Going to see if I can find any Topps Gallery tonight. Probably a long shot.
I think it's time to look for another kitty. Going to check out a rescue.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Was running errands for work and had one of the cooler train loads going through town. Looked to be an assortment of military vehicles in both, tan and green. We've had trains full of Boeing fuselage and John Derek combines, but its been years since I've seen one carrying this many military vehicles 20201030_105102.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts