Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Exclusives topps.com exclusives thread: TC Update Sapphire Ed 1/26?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
My wife and I entered the drawing yesterday. Nothing showing up yet, but on the Finest drawing I didn't get the email till about 6 in the evening. So we'll see. I feel like it's a must-buy, even just to flip for $100 or so. The $325 price tag after tax is a bummer and at $10 per card, I can't justify taking the plunge to rip. Finest was the deal of the decade at 2 for $110 or whatever it was.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Updated with Bowman Draft Sapphire going live soon.

Montgomery offers tomorrow, public should be soon after.

Looks like no autos, only 32 cards. Hope price is near the previous $35.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Did I miss this being posted? Sold out already?

I haven’t even see it posted yet.

Anyone get a box?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Looks like bots hit the site, not one member on other sites have confirmed an honored sale. Some reports of bot users saying they were having issues hitting the site too. Current speculation is Topps took down the access, already knowing of the bot woes, and we are left with either waiting for another time (later today, maybe tomorrow) for product to become publicly available again, or we may see Topps initiate another Raffle like they did with the first few online exclusives last year. I'd recommend checking often for product availability and hope you are at the site at the right time along with everyone else trying. I'm hoping it wasn't a bot buyout, this one does seem a bit different, so hopefully we simply see public availability (which of course would sell out <30 minutes regardless) or a Raffle to make it somewhat fair for everyone wanting to try to get a box.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Took me over a half hour to get on, but don't see where they have been posted. Correction, they're showing as sold out.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Took me over a half hour to get on, but don't see where they have been posted.

It is found under Boxes and Packs. The quickest way I filter down to see it is to set my filter to "Hobby Box" and you should be able to see it listed as the first "Sold Out" item if you have your sorting adjusted to "Newest".

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
There are certainly a TON of them on eBay. Did the Montgomery Club members get to buy them all up?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
There are certainly a TON of them on eBay. Did the Montgomery Club members get to buy them all up?

There were plenty of availability for Montgomery Club members, and since yesterday there are proven tweets from botters expressing their happiness with multiple orders success. Hoping that Topps didn't distribute all the inventory as the site was the wonkiest it has ever been during a public offering (and it was unannounced too), so maybe we have a chance to see either a raffle or another day of trying again. Would not be surprising if all inventory was taken though. Not sure if/how Topps might approach distributing them out either, and if they have a chance to easily notice bot purchases. Topps does have it showing on their public page as sold out still, so that individually leads me to think there is no more available from them. There have been times past where product became available again due to the cancelling of certain orders and have been re-offered on the public site too. Really, each release has it's own lifecycle flow, and fingers crossed some boxes are still available to try for later.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
2020 Bowman Heritage may be released to the public sometime. Not as popular as the Sapphire products, but it looks to make for a really neat/fun break. It was a 3 box maximum for Montgomery Club members, but I decided on only getting 2 boxes to break. No info on parallel runs, but it is 24 cards per box/10 cards per pack. 2 chrome prospects per pack/48 per box and 1 autograph:
20bwhbb_box.png

20bwhbb_wrap.png

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I didn't realize I was that old when a product from 1992 when I was 11 is now a Heritage design!

2020 Bowman Heritage may be released to the public sometime. Not as popular as the Sapphire products, but it looks to make for a really neat/fun break. It was a 3 box maximum for Montgomery Club members, but I decided on only getting 2 boxes to break. No info on parallel runs, but it is 24 cards per box/10 cards per pack. 2 chrome prospects per pack/48 per box and 1 autograph:
20bwhbb_box.png

20bwhbb_wrap.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts