Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 6/10***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Went to baseball game last night . Walked around outfield wall looking for practice baseballs -- found 3 . I will walk around during game trying to find child to give one to . There was a pee wee team 5 years old there so i gave them packs of sports cards . Also there was a special needs child in group .I talked to coach and he pointed out parents . i waved for dad to walk over - I handed him a baseball for his son . Almost brought a tear to this dad . THIS is what life is about .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I don't carry cell phone --have one in van -rare turn on= it's a flip phone LOL .Last night my wife forgot HERS - Dick Tracy time is what i told her . I was sent to get mine -couldn't find ??/ later i went back and did fine .Well she calls oldest D --- she panicked seeing my number due to my health issues . I' m still laughing --took her mom several minutes to calm her down .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Gonna be a hot one here today. Calling for mid to upper 90's. Was 70 already at 7 this morning

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
i do some digging ---most Red Sox are in alpha order -just have to find that box LOL At one time i had complete set -- included nfl cheerleaders

If trading card database is right and DAV didn't start printing sets until 2002 then the only cards he could have would be a 2002 Louisville Bats (if there was a Bats set) or some kind of alumni card.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
WOW ---one of my regular stops i stayed in van with twins - wife went in to leave package . i get Email asking if I'm OK

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! High 90's today, YUCK! Good chance of a storm tomorrow to cool thing down for a day.
Going to look for some Topps S2 retail this evening. Going to get 2 Jumbos boxes tomorrow.

Members online