Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********FRIDAY MOR ING THREAD 6/26**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Glad it's Friday. Gonna make another trip to Menard's this weekend, only my 3rd trip in a week. Slowly getting stuff to remodel our bathroom, but gonna save the actual work for the winter when I don't wanna be outside. Decided this week that we are going to paint the house next weekend so I need to go get some paint for that. Might also catch an Expedition League (collegiate summer league) game while I'm over there

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Ready for the weekend. I have to work for a couple hours in the morning. Might hit a few garage sales and see if I can find anything I don't need. After that I plan to grill out and take it easy.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I went by the LCS this afternoon to get a Jumbo box of Topps series 2. They came in while I was there so I helped the her un-box everything. She got Hobby & Jumbo series 2, Panini Legacy football and a box directly from Panini. The box from Panini had a few ink pens, a bunch of Panini bags, 6 feet away stickers for the floor, 3 bottles of hand sanitizer, a sign for the wall with a reminder to wash hands, social distance etc. and a few Panini masks. The owner was impressed that they would send that to her.
Panini.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
LCS didn't jumbos yet but regular --- opened 5 packs - hit jersey piece of GALLO ---past local player

Members online