Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 6/28***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. 85 degrees at 10 AM already. Trying to do some stuff in the garage is miserable. Have to get new extension springs for the garage door before umi can open it again. Got some from Menards last night based on the color code, but something must have changed because the ones I bought are nowhere near the same size as the old ones. Also got my 9 gallons of paint to paint the house next weekend. Gonna try to have it all done in time for the family to come over on the 4th to watch fireworks. 7 gallons for the main color, 1 gallon for the trim, and then we are white washing the old, crappy looking bricks on the front as well. Still need to find new light fixtures for outside and new house numbers, but the wife has final approval on those

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Local WM has some football blasters so I tried a Playoff Contenders Draft Pick and a ‘20 Score.

Did hit an auto /6 of a Bama DL in the PC and as usual tons of RCs and inserts in the Score box, Lock GU too...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all!

Local WM has some football blasters so I tried a Playoff Contenders Draft Pick and a ‘20 Score.

Did hit an auto /6 of a Bama DL in the PC and as usual tons of RCs and inserts in the Score box, Lock GU too...
Bama lineman for sale ??

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
He’s actually a LB. Drafted by NE in 3rd round.

As for sale, I guess so. $20 Dlvd.sound good?

Your leftover Cam cards could get hot, head to NE...
i'll think about it --------NE cards rarer sell here --do need to unload cam

Members online

No members online now.