Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************MORNING THREAD 7/2 ***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all, my wife has an extra day off today also, think we are gunna go to the “community” pool and take the kid swimming...looks like I have some cleaning up to do too...the outside cameras showed a bear getting into the garbage...

View attachment 114569

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
yowser! had one last year destroy my garbage cans, crap all over the yard

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
skunks / deer and raccoons common --- had a bear about one mile from me . First snake near pool in about 15 years -- good news black snake --copperheads real bad around here . Few miles south rattlesnakes . Use to be a herd of bison in electric fence area -- one totaled a HPD car --- moved them again . I even spotted a LARGE BLACK CAT ---told not in area but livestock being found half eaten ten miles away . Throw in coyotes -- now about all farmers keep a donkey in fields .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ

Attachments

• IMG_1247.JPG
    IMG_1247.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 3

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Here in the KC area we don't have any bears. Raccoons, snakes, skunks, bobcats & deer are all over my property. A few years ago a mountain lion was hit by a car about 30 miles north of where I live. In south Missouri around the Ozarks there are plenty of black bears, mountain lions and elk.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The most wildlife around here is a female turkey that used to sit in the middle of the street all the time. I did see a rabbit yesterday. There was a black squirrel around here for a while years ago. You can't expect too much being 2 miles from downtown Boston. :D This town is 4 square miles right next to the airport runways in Boston.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all. I've got deer that like to plop down in the yard on cool evenings, and a fox and coyotes that like to snoop around looking for the dog.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Been doing my usual pre-Season sorting/cataloging. Needed a bit more to finish sets than I thought. PITA to find ‘em, especially the low end oddball stuff.

Once in a while I find something I don’t remember getting...LOL

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all!

Been doing my usual pre-Season sorting/cataloging. Needed a bit more to finish sets than I thought. PITA to find ‘em, especially the low end oddball stuff.

Once in a while I find something I don’t remember getting...LOL
Shoot me a needs list. I have quite a few extras. Mainly just Topps & Bowman products.

Members online