Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Morning Thread Tuesday 12/29/20****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....up and drinking coffee before it even starts to get light, this morning.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Got a few inches of snow last night. Might be time to go buy a sled to take Bennett down the little hill in town.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Woke up to about 1/8" of ice. Then had an inch of sleet & snow on top of that. Rain later today should melt everything else.

Took 45 minutes to drive 20 miles to have my Covid test. Will either get my results on Thursday or Monday.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Woke up to about 1/8" of ice. Then had an inch of sleet & snow on top of that. Rain later today should melt everything else.

Took 45 minutes to drive 20 miles to have my Covid test. Will either get my results on Thursday or Monday.

hope all is well

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Finally a decent storm headed toward south central WI this evening. Calling for 5-8” of snow overnight. Don’t like shoveling but if it’s gonna be winter I prefer it to look the part!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My wife stopped letting me deal with medical insurance companies. I don't play nice. The more you pay for medical insurance, it always seems like the insurance treated you like crap.

Members online