Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Good Morning MONDAY 1/11/21****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i liked Jets then .
Little town if you find it YOU ARE LOST ------------------BRYANT ,ALA .----------also my oldest G/son name

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well my oldest G/Son OSU but i won't show him this picture --he's 15 and don't want to give him ideas ---with his first name that is an issue LOL

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! I'm mixed about virtual meetings. Today I had a work district meeting on my computer. Instead of all day it was done in less that 2 hours (still too long) and didn't have to drive 30 minutes each way.

On the bad side. I'm sure you're tired of hearing about my health. I'm tired of it. I've had 3 virtual Dr.'s appointment with 3 different diagnosis with different meds & more $$$. The last was pneumonia. Well I got a call late Friday that it's not that either. So they are back to COVID, again. I went for another test today.

To be continued! Unfortunately.:rolleyes:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! I'm mixed about virtual meetings. Today I had a work district meeting on my computer. Instead of all day it was done in less that 2 hours (still too long) and didn't have to drive 30 minutes each way.

On the bad side. I'm sure you're tired of hearing about my health. I'm tired of it. I've had 3 virtual Dr.'s appointment with 3 different diagnosis with different meds & more $$$. The last was pneumonia. Well I got a call late Friday that it's not that either. So they are back to COVID, again. I went for another test today.

To be continued! Unfortunately.:rolleyes:
Feel better this virtual crap is a joke. All the best bud.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Look at what I got in the mail today!

"Kelly" was always my favorite. I was that guy with the Jaclyn Smith poster!! :)

Very nice Danny, and yes she's still a hottie!! Can't believe she's 75!!
Just curious, did you send the photo along with the sticker card or did she send that?

Members online

No members online now.