Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New low cost shipping option for eBay...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
As a team collector who buys a lot of $1-5 cards I love this. Previously eBay was not really much of a competitive option for cards in that price range due to $4 shipping. This will absolutely make me move a lot of spending from COMC to eBay, which COMC 100% deserves due to their terrible shipping delays lately.

The only drawback I could see is if this causes people to not put blanks/cardboard/commons around the cards because they're afraid of going over 1/4 inch thick. It used to be that bubble mailers were always really safe, but in the last 5-10 years you run a huge risk of a card being bent if you just toss a card in a toploader into a bubble mailer without some kind of stiffening material around it.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
This unlocks so many cards and is a real alternative to selling low-end cards through COMC. The only downside is that it appears you need to print the label. My printer will probably eat up the extra sales with its demands for ink.

I do have questions, though. Is it only sports cards or can Magic cards be covered by this? It probably goes by the category you list things in, so might have to double-categorize. Is there an official announcement somewhere?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Does anyone know how big the label is? This may push me over the edge to finally owning a printer

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I was listing some cards today and noticed that it's in my pull down for shipping methods..

I just ordered some of the mailers they recommend in the article..

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I listed a card last night to see if this option was available, and it was. Went ahead and listed about 10. This could actually motivate me to work through my "for sale" box finally.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
where did you get mailers ?/

Barry, so after doing some searching I found these 500 ct 6X8's from ecoswift for $51.99 dlvd. That's just a hair over .10 cents each. I've bought their bubble mailers before in bulk and was satisfied with them so I would hope that this cardboard is rigid enough to do the trick.
They have 1,000 ct's too but they don't appear to be as strong from the description. I normally ship in bubble packs and put two pieces of cardboard around the top loaders but for cards $20 or less this is definitely a much needed cheaper way to go.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i use bubble mailers - add several junk cards in team bag --- now no team bags to be found so i tape junkers . . Now i will list several of same card cheap to help thin out older inventory . Love to bulk team trades can do multi of many players. I have several in team club now .ALWAYS NEED SF GIANTS !!!!! I also do NFL NBA . Over half my EBay under $7.50 .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
$1.00 shipping ---buyer saves 2 seller makes 1 plus increase on sales win win . now to unload one million inventory LOL

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Anyone having problems generating labels today? Did several yesterday and now it’s telling me something went wrong and not able to generate the label.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Latest posts