Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Topps Allen Ginter Egg Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
What the &*# is going on? Are the Jenner/Kardashian clan now causing prices to increase? Even crazier for the parallels.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There are some random A&G cards that sell incredibly wel, like the Portnoy, Cryptocurrency, and this one. I don't know what the Jenner connection is, and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
There are some random A&G cards that sell incredibly wel, like the Portnoy, Cryptocurrency, and this one. I don't know what the Jenner connection is, and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

One of the Jenner/Kardashian spawn had the most liked photo on Instagram, because they're terrible people and likes matter to them and other terrible people. Someone put up a picture of an egg, and asked everyone to like it more than hers, and they did. Cracked.com ran an article about the egg, and it's become like that Keith Comstock card after ESPN wrote about it. It is dumb on every level, but this always happens when non-hobbyists dive into the hobby.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
One of the Jenner/Kardashian spawn had the most liked photo on Instagram, because they're terrible people and likes matter to them and other terrible people. Someone put up a picture of an egg, and asked everyone to like it more than hers, and they did. Cracked.com ran an article about the egg, and it's become like that Keith Comstock card after ESPN wrote about it. It is dumb on every level, but this always happens when non-hobbyists dive into the hobby.
I figured it was something like this.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Like the Fauchi Now card too...50K+ copies and people were paying $100s (maybe they still are...i hope not?). I guess it was also the largest print run of a Topps Now card to that date. WHY?!

The sad thing is, and this is the same with sports cards, cards like this will always retain some level of ridiculous value because people who witnessed/participated will continue to pay more than the should to get one just to have and say they do.

Now explain this, unless there are 1000s still locked away in unopened wax, why the hell are cards numbered to 10000 copies so damn popular? I get that they were a hard pull in an era where billions of cards were made and they are sharp looking, but you'd think supply and demand would have adjusted for them by now. It defies reason.

1991-93 Donruss Elites

Members online

Latest posts