Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who has Braden Bishop RCs for sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I’m all set on base but looking to add parallels from 2019 update our heritage high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hey...hope everything is going good there in Cali for you and yours. You still collecting Rockies? Found 2 autos...2015 BC B.Rodgers & A. Senzatela. Rather ask around before putting them up online.

Hey playa! Whatca need for the Rodgers?

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Hey playa! Whatca need for the Rodgers?

RAW is all over the place...card is supa clean, scanner has been sitting unused a spell. $50 US with added goodies sound ok? Shipping alone is almost $20 Cdn and exchange sucks now :(

bowchrcaurodgers_0001_NEW.jpgbowchrcaurodgers_0002_NEW.jpgbowchrcaurodgers_0001_NEW.jpgbowchrcaurodgers_0002_NEW.jpg

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Ahhh crap man I didn’t notice his prices went up that much! Lemme see if I can sell a few things I have on eBay, Twitter and BO and I’ll let you know

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I would imagine he could get traded soon? That OF is get very crowded and Julio/Kelenic are on the way too.

I couldn’t imagine he has any trade value. I love the guy but he’s worth a million times more off the field than on so far

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts