Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - 2021 - openings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
heritage going up, as of right now its a 1/2 case per group, still working on my numbers with my new distributor, things should be back up soon with a full case per group

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Can I pick up the Mets in #2 moving forward? Can't find any retail and I refuse to pay the inflated prices at the local shop, so you can get my card money this year! $40 for a blaster? Not from me!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I wish basketball blasters were only double retail. $200+ is nuts and I know I’m never going to find it in the wild. I have a job and can’t follow the Walmart/Target reps around all week long.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I know the basketball ones are not Topps. But, this whole thing is crazy. And now, Topps is going public. I don't see this ending well...

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
I know the basketball ones are not Topps. But, this whole thing is crazy. And now, Topps is going public. I don't see this ending well...
Between this, more physical stores, NBA topshot's scammery, etc. someone's going to be left holding the bag when the bubble bursts

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
looks like Bowman baseball is next? i'll swap out padres for the blue jays. thank you

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bowman, ugh is all I am saying

my numbers got cut to 0

so we will all be paying this crazy new retail price. Hobby or Jumbo, 1/2 case per group to keep cost down some?

Members online