Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/14/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all! Back to hot steamy weather until the weekend. Need to mow after work.
Swing by and mow my front lawn while you're at it! Was going to yesterday, but it got too hot by the time I finished the back in the morning and then we had thunderstorms roll in last night.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Swing by and mow my front lawn while you're at it! Was going to yesterday, but it got too hot by the time I finished the back in the morning and then we had thunderstorms roll in last night.
It will take me at least a week to get there on my old beat to hell John Deere rider. And, no I don't have a trailer. It keeps people from asking me to come help the mow! I'm not as dumb as I look.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It will take me at least a week to get there on my old beat to hell John Deere rider. And, no I don't have a trailer. It keeps people from asking me to come help the mow! I'm not as dumb as I look.

If it's any consolation, the front yard takes me about 10 minutes with a push mower, so it wouldn't take long lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Bennett wore the same baseball outfit at his newborn shoot. We have a wall in our dining room that is all baseball related (art prints, art bat, Twins game used lineup card from our wedding day, etc.) So we wanted to make sure we had a newborn picture of Jerrod to put on the baseball wall since Bennett is up there too. Bennetts picture for reference34049.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts