Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

September 2021 - New Arrivals Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I loved 94 as a kid, then 95 came out with the lightning and I crapped myself, still one of my favorite looking sets

That’s my next favorite Finest set; the baseball design was very lacking, as if they just threw something together just to get a chrome set out that year.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
A pretty rare early 90s find is what he's got there. Topps did redemptions for the black gold cards and it came in several forms. They broke down the whole set into four subsets, A, B, C and D you can find several varieties, some are individual group, some A/B etc...then some for the whole shabang. I'm far from an expert but I did a little research on these when I was going hard in my Biggio collection.

I see, thanks for the info. At first I thought it was a full size uncut sheet but the redemption card has the images of the cards which threw me off.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Have those ABCD winners come way down in price? I thought I saw one for around $30 (can't remember year) with the other being around $50. Sounds like a ton for what it is still, but I know people were paying crazy prices for at least one of the years card.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Maybe 94 was the real toughie, as there are a bunch of 93s on COMC right now as low as $11. The winner (redeemed) card is closer to $40 for 93 on COMC, but no 94s showed up in my search..

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
A couple of HOF pickups for my 1988 Topps signed set:

092021.jpg
The Murray auto is JSA certified and was the last signed team card I needed, so glad to be done with those. Drops my wantlist down to 31 cards, with one incoming from COMC.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Is there a reason we can't resize images anymore?

Some 90s goodness for set builds. I'm not sure there's a card that sums up '90s era Cardinals baseball better than that 1994 Stadium Club Super Teams card.

Padres Team Nucleus.jpg Ultra Hits.jpg

1993 Leaf Winfield 3000.jpg 1997 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle Frank Thomas.jpg
Upper Deck Cooperstown Calling Ken Griffey Jr.jpg 1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Cardinals.jpg 1996 Metal Mining For Gold Hideo Nomo.jpg

The big card for today

Sandy Koufax Refractor.jpg
This one finishes up the Refractor portion of my set and leaves me 9 cards short of finishing the master run.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Is there a reason we can't resize images anymore?

Some 90s goodness for set builds. I'm not sure there's a card that sums up '90s era Cardinals baseball better than that 1994 Stadium Club Super Teams card.

View attachment 312385 View attachment 312386

View attachment 312387 View attachment 312388
View attachment 312389 View attachment 312390 View attachment 312391

The big card for today

View attachment 312392
This one finishes up the Refractor portion of my set and leaves me 9 cards short of finishing the master run.
There is a little box at the bottom of my screen when I post photos. I almost always replace full size images with thumbnails. Of course, I do this from a desktop and not a phone.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
There is a little box at the bottom of my screen when I post photos. I almost always replace full size images with thumbnails. Of course, I do this from a desktop and not a phone.
I'll look again. I used to have that but I haven't seen it the last two posts.

Yeah I see the Insert button and the box you're talking about. I used to be able to edit individual pictures dimensions by clicking on the picture in the post though.

Members online

Latest posts