Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
No early shuttle for me --wife plans PAST schools - saves 75 miles .
ANYBODY ever see street vendors selling cards ? NOT FLEA MARKETS !!! i 'm trying to do more festivals ---.
Can't grasp that i'm only one that sells at STADIUMS ????
refill of coffee needed =12 pills taken UGH .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning. Hope everyone has a great day. I have today and tomorrow off, so I'll be watching the playoffs. Can't wait.
Really looking forward to that Waino-MadMax game.

So crazy that the Dodgers could be out of the playoffs that quickly…

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Nice Fall day! Playoff baseball, the best time of the year.

Too bad the Royals aren't part of it. Give it a couple years. If the young pitching (Singer, Bubic, Lynch, Kowar & Lacy) & hitting (Witt, Pratto, Melendez, Erick Pena & Loftin) pans out. The future could be bright.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
No early shuttle for me --wife plans PAST schools - saves 75 miles .
ANYBODY ever see street vendors selling cards ? NOT FLEA MARKETS !!! i 'm trying to do more festivals ---.
Can't grasp that i'm only one that sells at STADIUMS ????
refill of coffee needed =12 pills taken UGH .
I'm down to 10 pills now!

When I think festivals I think music. I can picture Barry set-up at a 3 day rock festival selling cards. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That would make a good episode for a sitcom.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I saw a women jogging this morning with a new tire over her head and shoulder. At least she was jogging on the sidewalk. Not like most idiots do running in the street.

Members online

Latest posts