Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Trying to kick this cold that my kids were kind enough to bring home from daycare last week. Mostly congestion and drainage, but have no energy at all.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning all! Trying to kick this cold that my kids were kind enough to bring home from daycare last week. Mostly congestion and drainage, but have no energy at all.
Afternoon, all! Might want to go get tested. That's how I started out and it ended up being Covid.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Just had a quick bit of snow. Rather have that than sleet/FR/etc.

But I'm inside for about 6 more hours so it should all be gone by the time I leave...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Survived Christmas weekend. Everything back to normal. Got my booster shot. Don't do anything for New Years. Cold weather coming. Probably going to make chili & cornbread next weekend.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all, forgot I didn’t check in, we are also still recovering here. My wife brought my son to the pediatrician and they said his lungs are clear but he has an ear infection, didn’t even mention Covid, which surprised me, just waiting for the pharmacy to call and say his medicine is ready

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all! Survived Christmas weekend. Everything back to normal. Got my booster shot. Don't do anything for New Years. Cold weather coming. Probably going to make chili & cornbread next weekend.
Need some beans for said chili? I know a guy lol

Members online