Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1 - upcoming multi product break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Any details on this break? Half case of each for each tcg? I’d be ok to keep it a bowman only break and skip heritage HN. Or make heritage separate? Dunno how people feel about that

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have 4 Bowman's Best, 4 draft life, 4 jumbo, 2 super jumbo coming in says shipping 1/12 ugh

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Either way works for me. I would like to have them in a break of some sort, if possible.

Are we planning S1? Seems like that is right around the corner already.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
well well I am not a happy camper!!!!

my order looks to have been cut totally, should have been getting 4 draft life, 4 jumbo, 2 super, 4 best, now just getting 1 jumbo

what pisses me off the most is that I have always tried to give you guys the best prices and stay way below retail the past 2 years. what that being said looks like I have to align myself with retail pricing.

I dont know if that will work for both groups, could always do a 1/2 case per group etc going forward or just stick to tcg 1 with a full case. Problem is we dont seem to be filling both groups. I am open to some suggestions.

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
I’m up for anything.

On a good note, once fanatics takes the reigns the market will be flooded with product-wouldn’t be surprised to see prices greatly reduced as it sits there

Members online