Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well twins are here --- that crash is interesting one middle gets my vote --------G son keeps coming by so CHANGE PAGE --lol

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Kirby is home from surgery, has to wear a cone for 3 weeks though. Gonna be tough to keep it on him, along with 3 different medications for the next week.

Had my biggest flip of the year on a shirt of all things. Bought it last year and wore it a couple of times, sold it for $200 yesterday. Major League is one of my favorite movies so I couldn't pass on the shirt20220104_133108.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Finally got prescriptions called in. I'm also supposed to start taking 4 vitamins. Already take 2 of them. Just need to find the other 2. Now I need to find someone to get them for me.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Finally got prescriptions called in. I'm also supposed to start taking 4 vitamins. Already take 2 of them. Just need to find the other 2. Now I need to find someone to get them for me.
13 total pills a day --rattle rattle

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts