Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all, went to a flea market mall yesterday, picked up a box of Heritage High Number and a box of Heritage minors, will post results later…also grabbed this guy…
IMG_5249.JPG
I thought it was cool cuz it was 1 of 2000, but after looking up others, they all seem to be numbered that way…it’s not number 1 of 2000 it’s just one of the 2000 that were made, I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
It's 40 degrees in Boston right now. The weather people were all excited because it was supposed to be in the single digits the next few days. Nope, that all changed to mid to high 30's now.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all, went to a flea market mall yesterday, picked up a box of Heritage High Number and a box of Heritage minors, will post results later…also grabbed this guy…
View attachment 317021
I thought it was cool cuz it was 1 of 2000, but after looking up others, they all seem to be numbered that way…it’s not number 1 of 2000 it’s just one of the 2000 that were made, I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
*In Rich Eisen voice*

“Piazz! He got it.”

Latest posts