Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Good morning. Seen Elton a few times over the years. Excellent entertainer.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Rec i worked at 1968/1975 we had live bands / dances .One band played on Johnny Carson show . We were a PRIVATE rec . and would have 200 plus there all HS age . We would have bands same time Jr /Sen had dances at school but by 10 :00 they where with us - we allowed all HS that night . NO ALCOHOL --------Many bottles got in --- i would clean up and take out back door so boss didn't see

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Haven't really been sick with Covid, but feel better today than yesterday, other than a lack of sleep for 2 nights in a row. @deaconblues63 saw Elton John when I was in 8th grade, which was about 15 years ago. One of the best concerts I've been to. As an 8th grader, it was an expensive birthday present for my mom as my sister and I each bought our own tickets and split the cost of my mom's.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Now that's neat. Saw him in '78 with Kiki Dee, I think. Elton lives in Atlanta. Most of his shows are
an 1.5 hour flight from there. Private jet of course.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all, just another day in quarantine

My work told me I don’t have to test negative to come back, only have no symptoms as you can keep testing positive after your first test for up to 90 days…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
My HR lady told me that I had to quarantine/isolate for 5 days from the first sign of symptoms, not the positive test, then the next 5 days I have to wear a mask while at work.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! I was told not to have appointments with customers until I had a neg. test & no symptoms. It took 16 days to get a neg. & longer until symptoms were gone.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
well just got another call from work, guess now as long as no fever for 24hrs i can return tomorrow...
cunfuzing stuff

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
well just got another call from work, guess now as long as no fever for 24hrs i can return tomorrow...
cunfuzing stuff
wife works at the VA, now you can work if test positive with no symptoms. get the feeling nobody know WTF there doing.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
10 of 11 in family has had it ----I'm in heart / diabetes -13 pills a day exposed to wife ALL grandkids when they had it --- I haven't .

Members online

Latest posts