Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 Lumberjack Bingo: TIMBER!!! Game Over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
@MrMet2.0, @Gwynn545, @thelesquad, @metallicalex777, @clarkzac, @mrmopar, @chippernate, @Hawk8, @Letch77, @Dazed, @shadow play

Hello and welcome to this year's crop of lumberjacks!

The signup thread should cover everything you need to know about this game, but please post any questions/achievements in this official thread.

The game starts on Opening Day next Thursday, April 7th.

RULES/FAQ

TREES

1. MrMet2.0
2. Gwynn545
3. thelesquad
4. metallicalex777
5. clarkzac
6. mrmopar
7. chippernate
8. Hawk8
9. Letch77
10. Dazed
11. shadow play

BOUNTIES

Cloud Nine - clarkzac
Sunny Sophomores - Letch77
Branch 6 - metallicalex777
Branch 7 - chippernate
Branch 9 - Letch77
Branch 12 - thelesquad
Trunk: clarkzac

Good luck to all!

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Happy Opening Day everyone, and I hope your start to the baseball season as well as legendary bingo is even better than last year! Let's go Mariners, specifically Jarred Kelenic and Julio Rodriguez. Can't wait to see the M's in action in person throughout the year :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Think I have Cloud 9 on Saturday April 9th.
Cedric Mullins- 0 hits
David Fletcher- 0 hits
Xander Bogaerts- 0 hits
DJ LeMahieu- 0 hits
Austin Riley- 1 hit
Tommy Edman- 1 hit
Corey Seager- 2 hits
Vladimir Guerrero Jr- 2 hits
Ty France- 3 hits

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Think I have Cloud 9 on Saturday April 9th.
Cedric Mullins- 0 hits
David Fletcher- 0 hits
Xander Bogaerts- 0 hits
DJ LeMahieu- 0 hits
Austin Riley- 1 hit
Tommy Edman- 1 hit
Corey Seager- 2 hits
Vladimir Guerrero Jr- 2 hits
Ty France- 3 hits

Confirmed! Nice work.

Please send me a PM with your shipping address and I’ll get it out to you as soon as possible.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Guys, I bit off more than I can chew here. I can barely even read the card with glasses on and don't think I will have the time to dig into the stats deep enough to keep up.

I will offer my card to anyone that missed getting in, if it is allowed, otherwise I think I need to bow out. Thanks Chris, your contests are certainly entertaining and fun to play, but work is too busy now and I don't have enough free time on the computer anymore. I was a little leery coming into it and should have looked harder at the card and rules then.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Guys, I bit off more than I can chew here. I can barely even read the card with glasses on and don't think I will have the time to dig into the stats deep enough to keep up.

I will offer my card to anyone that missed getting in, if it is allowed, otherwise I think I need to bow out. Thanks Chris, your contests are certainly entertaining and fun to play, but work is too busy now and I don't have enough free time on the computer anymore. I was a little leery coming into it and should have looked harder at the card and rules then.

All good, Curt. This should never get in the way of real life or feel like a chore!

If anyone who does not already have a card would like yours (#6), that’s totally fine.

Members online

Latest posts