Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Justice Sticker/Decal Identification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutomaticSunshine

Aug 7, 2021
Purchased a small Justice lot and ended up with this sticker/decal I can't seem to identify. Anyone have any thoughts on what it is? Back is blank.
unknown.jpg

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Resident David Justice supercollector here. It's the back of his 1993 Upper Deck card. Looks like someone printed it on sticker paper.

I'm not aware of any actual Upper Deck sticker release like this, and 1993 Upper Deck in particular was printed on Mead folders and note pads.

AutomaticSunshine

Aug 7, 2021
Good catch. It is a strange piece. I peeled back one corner a little last night and it is actually like some sort of two sided vinyl static cling, something that a normal person probably didn't have the capabilities to print at home so who knows. Probably just another example of a knock off from the 90s. I'll add it to my checklist and maybe one day will stumble upon some more info.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Good catch. It is a strange piece. I peeled back one corner a little last night and it is actually like some sort of two sided vinyl static cling, something that a normal person probably didn't have the capabilities to print at home so who knows. Probably just another example of a knock off from the 90s. I'll add it to my checklist and maybe one day will stumble upon some more info.
If you happen to be a Justice collector as well drop me a line. I've still got a few cards on my wantlist and maybe I can help with yours.

Members online

Latest posts