Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Might get stuck painting at the house tonight. Jayme's getting too many ideas lol. Did go and pick up some pieces for the display case last night. Don't have the doors yet, and only have 2 shelves so far, but that's all Menards had enough for. Plus, glass shelves and doors are expensive lol

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Wow, I'm here before noon. Must be a slow day at work. Going to lunch with a fellow collector friend. He's moving to Indiana this weekend. I need him to get an FCB account.

Great weather today! Sunny & 70. Storms coming in overnight then rain until Saturday.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all. Might get stuck painting at the house tonight. Jayme's getting too many ideas lol. Did go and pick up some pieces for the display case last night. Don't have the doors yet, and only have 2 shelves so far, but that's all Menards had enough for. Plus, glass shelves and doors are expensive lol
You're not done with this project yet??? Come on Slacker. I kid, I kid!

Way better than me. I have a project that I started 10+ years ago that has now became a storage room. With a couple pinball machines and slot machines that need work.:ROFLMAO:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
You're not done with this project yet??? Come on Slacker. I kid, I kid!

Way better than me. I have a project that I started 10+ years ago that has now became a storage room. With a couple pinball machines and slot machines that need work.
Haha, we are actually further along than I figured we'd be at this point. I was more or less just going to do a little here and there so the bills didn't add up too quickly lol. But Jayme has actually been pushing for me to get it done. Doesn't help that most of the stuff I need is either special order or the store keeps one of them in stock at a time. But glass doors and shelves add up way too quick lol

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all! Wow, I'm here before noon. Must be a slow day at work. Going to lunch with a fellow collector friend. He's moving to Indiana this weekend. I need him to get an FCB account.

Great weather today! Sunny & 70. Storms coming in overnight then rain until Saturday.

freedom train_zpslfmhoodr.jpg

Members online

Latest posts