Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had a good weekend with family in town. My cousin graduated this year, so it was fun to get the family all together besides a few. My grandparents and my mom both came down with Covid last week so they were unable to attend

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Weekend went by too fast. Didn't get yard work done. I still have standing water in part of the yard.

Went from below average temp and rain to 20 degrees above normal. 90's through Thursday with a chance to set a record high each day. Good chance the A/C gets to go back to work this week.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon all! Weekend went by too fast. Didn't get yard work done. I still have standing water in part of the yard.

Went from below average temp and rain to 20 degrees above normal. 90's through Thursday with a chance to set a record high each day. Good chance the A/C gets to go back to work this week.
Turned on the A/C last night. 'Tis the season! :ROFLMAO:

Hey...morning baseball!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

I almost turned the AC on this past Friday. Got up into mid to high 80's and the house was starting to get pretty warm. Supposed to be in the 60's and low 70's most of the week, so hoping I can get by for at least another week since it's been cooling off at night still

Members online

Latest posts