Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well it starts tomorrow ---first doctor visit / another Tuesday / then they explore 31st . Have three sets at stadium 26 27 28 = busy . At least i have two weeks off first of June. Now for COFFEE / MEDS

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Got called in to softball last minute. Didn't hit the ball very well, but still got on base, so that's all that matters lol

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The AC in my ford van wasn't working. I took it to a shop last week to have it checked out. The mechanic says it could be the compressor or the condenser. He didn't sound sure of himself at all. He says $1100.00 to replace the compressor, if that's the problem. :eek: I took it to another shop today. They found a disconnected wire clip. :unsure: AC it's working fine now. They only charged me $40.00. :)

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Worked on transplanting my seedling tomatoes last night. Hoping to save most of them. Transplanting the peppers tonight.

Latest posts