Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Pulled something playing softball last night. Was bummed, what normally would have been an easy triple, possible inside the park HR for me was only a double. Felt it tweak on the first ball hit into the outfield, then the next inning, I really felt it.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all! Pulled something playing softball last night. Was bummed, what normally would have been an easy triple, possible inside the park HR for me was only a double. Felt it tweak on the first ball hit into the outfield, then the next inning, I really felt it.
hope it gets better, hey shoot me your address so when i get a care package boxed up i know where to send it to

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So with the return of summer, means Bennett gets to watch the garbage truck on Wednesdays again. Today was probably the best garbage day ever for him. The one picture is of him seeing it down the street, and then the other one is self explanatory. I'm not joking, we have to watch garbage trucks on YouTube every now and then for him.69020.jpeg69033%20(1).jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
So with the return of summer, means Bennett gets to watch the garbage truck on Wednesdays again. Today was probably the best garbage day ever for him. The one picture is of him seeing it down the street, and then the other one is self explanatory. I'm not joking, we have to watch garbage trucks on YouTube every now and then for him.View attachment 339143View attachment 339144

puts a whole new meaning on this slogan
1654099352246.png

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Hey Barry, like Dano said, Keep us posted!

OK, The craziest sh!t happens to me. First off, I live in a rural area with a small field (actually a big yard) on the east side of my house with about a 20' drop off to a creek at the far end. So, I run home yesterday afternoon to do a couple things. Before I leave I decide to cross the road to check my mail. My neighbor across the street comes out to talk and says "What a crazy morning." I thought she was talking about all the rain. Then the next door neighbor stops and says the same thing. I'm thinking "It was just rain!" I look back at my yard and there are muddy tire tracks in the yard that disappear at the creek. I find out there was a police chase that ended when the person being chased crashed in my yard during the storm and slid off into the creek. Then the county towed the car out of the creek. There were 3 guys in the (I find out) Stolen vehicle. 2 were caught and the 3rd escaped into the woods behind my house.

I slept through everything and no one thought to knock on my door to let me know what was going on! I hope the guy that got away is still running and not hiding out in the woods.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
just paid my last monthly rent check here at my apt, 264 total months
now i get to deal with my 2 sisters and the house

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
So with the return of summer, means Bennett gets to watch the garbage truck on Wednesdays again. Today was probably the best garbage day ever for him. The one picture is of him seeing it down the street, and then the other one is self explanatory. I'm not joking, we have to watch garbage trucks on YouTube every now and then for him.View attachment 339143View attachment 339144

If you have Netflix I'm sure you already know this but they have a cartoon called Trash Truck. Never watched it but it pops up on my daughter's recommended shows al the time

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The city posted this on their Facebook page this afternoon even. We might have family that works in the city, but still pretty cool if you ask me

If you have Netflix I'm sure you already know this but they have a cartoon called Trash Truck. Never watched it but it pops up on my daughter's recommended shows al the time
Probably saw every episode about 10 times lol.Screenshot_20220601-173439_Facebook.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts