Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Belle - Show me what you have!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abide

Apr 29, 2021
I use TCDb for trading and tracking inventory, identifying cards and so on.
fyi, The TCDb tool for counting cards produced of a player indicates 3,222 for Albert
I'll throw this out there, very long shot, but I have a supply of this weird oddball set called 1992 Confex Baseball Enquirer
Albert Belle is 61
I've found a few baseballl player collectors with 90% collections like yours, who didn't have the confex card, so LMK

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I use TCDb for trading and tracking inventory, identifying cards and so on.
fyi, The TCDb tool for counting cards produced of a player indicates 3,222 for Albert
I'll throw this out there, very long shot, but I have a supply of this weird oddball set called 1992 Confex Baseball Enquirer
Albert Belle is 61
I've found a few baseballl player collectors with 90% collections like yours, who didn't have the confex card, so LMK
Have any pictures? DM me.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thought I would bump this up to see if there is any new blood running around here for Belle cards? He was added to the new Leaf stuff 2023 Lumber set... anyone have his stuff there?

Members online