Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stupid ass moron sellers really piss me off!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Got this in the mail today. I opened the manilla folder (not a bubble mailer) it was mailed in. I unwrapped a huge *** of bubble wrap then removed the green painter's tape that was wrapped around two pieces of cardboard that the case was taped to, and this is what I got.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mother $*#KER!

1659115847380.jpeg

1659115904092.jpeg

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Ahh, that sucks! Looks like it may not have pulled up the Pristine label if you'd have started on the other end of the painter's tape. Tip for next time some stupid a$$ moron seller thinks they need to seal a seal.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Sorry to see that. There are a lot of sellers who just don't understand the minor conditional issues that a lot of collectors expect. I am always surprised, although I should expect it now, those sellers who never protect "uncirculated" cards like that and you get it with the factory case (and sticker) scratched up. As far as I am concerned, the case is part of the card and want it in as issued condition. I could give a sh!t about toploaders and other stuff people use to ship items, but don't let a factory sealed case get damaged! That is just lazy carelessness.

I've said it before and will probably say it many more times, there needs to be a class or standard process that sellers need to accept and provide for wrapping/packaging collectibles for shipment. I am not even talking about the stupid stuff, like expecting painters tape on a brand new toploader or a team bag. The basics that protect the ITEM, the most important part of the shipment.

Members online

Latest posts