Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well at game last night I went outside for a foul found two .As walking inside a lady and daughter were asking to go look for one .I pulled one out of pocket told them it's gone --then handed to girl . Also i take packs of 20 Junk cards to give away = close to 50 packs last night . amazing how many SAY thank you --some even walked back to me saying thanks again . Made trip around back of stadium = first time in 12 weeks found four new baseballs . I was tired when i got back to seat .
Yes i approve of above picture LOL

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning....waiting on the contractor to get here to work on bathroom. Going back to Salem today to work on Delmarva autographs, including Dylan Beavers, Orioles #2 pick

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Heading home today. About an 11.5 hour drive ahead of us. It was good to see some family this week that we don't see often, but obviously not why we wanted to see them.

Made a 15 minute detour to go see the Field of Dreams. Went about 10 years ago, but it was the wrong time of the year (June, shirt corn). It was a lot busier this year. Not. Big lager guy, but had to get this can of beer for just the can20220817_143434.jpeg20220817_162727.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all. Another stellar day here...I could get used to this weather.
Oh, and that coffee girl is smokin'!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Nice being in the low 80's. It will be even better when it's in the mid 60's. My favorite time of year. Sitting out by the fire pit.

Members online

Latest posts