Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OCTOBER 2022 - New Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dawgpack

Jan 1, 2013
Been slow mail days this week

1996 Topps Chrome Master of the Game Refractor - This one isn't as off center as most so I snagged it.
View attachment 342535

2001 Fleer Greats of the Game Vida Blue - This one should actually have been in the August New Arrivals thread. It's been floating around USPS in an eBay PWE since Aug 23rd.
View attachment 342536

1994 Front Row/Scoreboard Yogi Berra Auto - I love these old embossed Front Row/Scoreboard autos and sets.
View attachment 342544View attachment 342546

That Ozzie card is awesome! I want one and I don’t even collect baseball

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Jim Henson: The Works - Autographed by Cast & Crew

Have been after a Frank Oz autograph for many many years. The Topps Widevision card has been outside of my reach. I had picked up a head shot many years ago which was of questionable authenticity and have been on the hunt ever since period. I came across this book last week.

What I like most about this were the inscriptions. Signed as his iconic characters: Cookie Monster, Bert, Miss Piggy, Grover, Animal, Fozzie and Sam Eagle. (Unfortunately, no Yoda!). It is not something I have seen before and thought it made it quite unique. He took his time signing this.

As a bonus there are other Muppet legends such as Jerry Nelson, Steve Whitmire, Caroll Spinney, Fran Brill, Dave Goelz. In my opinion very good value for $300 shipped. These other signatures effectively authenticate the Frank Oz autograph without needing to pay a third party. There was another signed book with Frank Oz alone that ended for close to $135 shipped. Figured for another $150 dollars, the inscriptions and these other autographs made it a good deal.

Thanks for indulging me with non-sports post this time around. Last year I picked up a Spinney autographed baseball with sketch. Frank Oz this year. A Jim Henson autograph/sketch is next on my list.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295244283219

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Well, I got my 2 Topps Chrome Logofractor (What will they think of next to sucker us in to forking over out $$$) boxes. With only 2 Logofractor packs per box I was just hoping to get a Royals card. Did a little better that that. There are 10 different SP's. 1:38 packs or 1:19 boxes.
Rodriguez Logofractor SP.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Well, I got my 2 Topps Chrome Logofractor (What will they think of next to sucker us in to forking over out $$$) boxes. With only 2 Logofractor packs per box I was just hoping to get a Royals card. Did a little better that that. There are 10 different SP's. 1:38 packs or 1:19 boxes.
Nice, you can probably trade that for a few Royals these days!! Logofractor? Its hard to tell, but is the M's logo in that background foil efferct?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
A big day after no mail holiday yesterday, although most came from 2 sellers.

Schmidt /10. Schmidt 10.jpg.

Yelich Love the action shot tribute to the actual 73 set. Lost out on several of these and then finally, I snag one way cheaper than the others sold for that I lost. Patience...Yelich.jpg

Andujar. Wanted a certified card, since he died somewhat young (62 in 2015) and didn't have much to choose from, this may be it. Great looking card too and a 4X AS, not a bad hurler.Andujar.jpg

Veale 67T, this is one of my favorite years for signed vintage.despite the facsimile on the cards. Veale.jpg

Got 7 more, so since I'll need a new post, I'll keep BB separate today.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Part 2:

I didn't pay attention AGAIN and didn't notice he only signed a nickname, still cool and /15 but I should find a regular signature as well. Chet Walker. C walker.png

Detlef Schrempf. A Husky and Sonic, I got to see him play in a college game, the only UW basketball game I ever attended. Detlef Schrempf.jpg

Vin Baker, another Sonic. V Baker.jpg

A pair of Vikes QBs in Moon and Cunningham. Moon.jpgCunningham.jpg. Of course, Gannon was a Vike too. Gannon copy.jpg

Wrapping up the QB sweep with a dupe in YA Tittle. Tittle.jpg

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
101222.jpg
Another one of those Leaf Pro Set autos I can't get enough of, this one is 17/35. And a 2015 Topps Framed Jarrod Parker, 02/20.

I haven't had a lot to add to this thread recently but I did go on a shopping spree the last couple of days so I'll have a lot to share in the next week or two.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Got my 2022 Archives box yesterday. Great box overall! I would give it an A+. Especially if your a Royals or BWJ fan!

Bobby Witt, Jr. base #89, ML Debut #361 1:6 & Draft Pick #345 1:24.
There are 25 Different players you could get of the ML Debut & the Draft Pick & I got both of the Witt's.
Witt Archives 89.jpgWitt Archives 361.jpgWitt Archives 345.jpg

Geoff Jenkins Fan Favorite Auto
Jenkins Geoff Archives Auto.jpg

And to top it off!!!
A Fan Favorite Auto Premium (1:1,456) /50 or less!
Cal Ripken Jr Redemption
Ripken Cal Jr Archives Auto.jpg

Last edited:

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Got my 2022 Archives box yesterday. Great box overall! I would give it an A+. Especially if your a Royals or BWJ fan!

Bobby Witt, Jr. base #89, ML Debut #361 1:6 & Draft Pick #345 1:24.
There are 25 each of the ML Debut & the Draft Pick.
View attachment 342682View attachment 342683View attachment 342684

Geoff Jenkins Fan Favorite Auto
View attachment 342685

And to top it off!!!
A Fan Favorite Auto Premium (1:1,456)
Cal Ripken Jr Redemption
View attachment 342686

Hmmm….do ya know any Royals fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The Wizard /10. O Smith 10.jpg

Found another Pepsi Jr Mariners ticket book, from 1977. Think something (cover, set of tixs?) is missing, but 5 unused game tickets remain. A throwback to my youth for sure.

Ms Pepsi Tix.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Had a big day.

Palmer /10. Palmer 10.jpg

Aikman. Pretty certain this was pack pulled, but apparently Score Board also sold them, so maybe it was holding back some or buyback? Several cards from this seller are packaged in Score Board boxes with thick plastic display holders and Score Board COAs, but they are all cards that were pack pulled random Autos too. Aikman.jpg

Tim Brown. T Brown.jpg

Larry Bird Bird.jpg

Jason Kidd. Kidd.jpg

Jack Ramsey. J Ramsey.jpg

Members online

Latest posts