Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for ONE (1) Fantasy Football player to join FCB’s free league!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Terrible trade IMO…

Why would trade J. Taylor at all, let alone when his value is lowest? AND Mike Williams? 🤷‍♂️

Evans, but yeah, and especially for basically, two backup RBs also, Robinson will be the starter shortly when he shows he’s healthy enough, and Hunt gets his touches, but he’s behind Chubb

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I have no problems with any of the trades so far. There are all kinds of reasons for making deals.

I looked at jumping into the trade market myself, but don’t want to mess with the Bichon’s chemistry right now.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
My current record may make it seem like I know what I am doing, but I got Cousins to play on Josh Allen's bye week and just realized the Vikings are off too. If you want to swap backup QBs, that may be more interesting to me than picking up someone off the scrap heap.

And whoever is playing me in week 7 gets to miss Justin Jefferson and Josh Allen.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Yeah, I wish trades could just be trades, and people are rolling the dice, but...
Look at that last trade, KC Mahomies traded two really good players (Kyle Pitts and Dalvin Cook) and now abandoned his team 4weeks in. I supported the trade at the time, but now I see that KC Mahomies is quitting...

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Yeah, I wish trades could just be trades, and people are rolling the dice, but...
Look at that last trade, KC Mahomies traded two really good players (Kyle Pitts and Dalvin Cook) and now abandoned his team 4weeks in. I supported the trade at the time, but now I see that KC Mahomies is quitting...
Well that sucks.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My team, with 23 pts from undrafted RB Benjamin, put up 80 pts. 🤬

McCaffrey should go nuts in SF but it’s too late to make a playoff push…

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I have a 49 point lead vs @Letch77 coming into tonight's game, and I still have one player to play, and my App says I have a 99% chance of winning.
That must mean the there is a 1% chance that Justin Tucker gets NEGATIVE 50 points tonight!