Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOOKING for these 8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BucCollector

Apr 25, 2012
This was exhausting to read. Sleepie, I wonder if you wouldn't do better by starting a new thread on this, with Piazza in the title.

Apr 4, 2020
This was exhausting to read. Sleepie, I wonder if you wouldn't do better by starting a new thread on this, with Piazza in the title.
lol sorry. you are probably right though about the heading. i thought more eyes would click on it out of curiousity.

but i am happy to cross enough another biggie off the list. just 2 more to go before i call it a PC complete.

2JMUhWrl.jpg

Apr 4, 2020
are you talking just about the 90's cards of his ??? what about all the 1/1's and press proofs?

i had a set list i was trying to acquire. way too many cards to get them all and way too expensive. just have 2 more on the list. the 96 select mirror gold and the 98 finest the man refractor

Apr 4, 2020
another diversion from the main list. had to scratch the itch while waiting for a finest the man refractor or a select mirror gold to pop.

this one isn't numbered like the 99 gems gold refractors /100 but pack odds of 1:2880 so ssp and a MUCH nicer design imo. im pretty sure i had this copy years ago when i bought it on COMC for $30. slightly more this time around.

00finestgemsgold.jpg

Apr 4, 2020
happy march 1 all. finest the man refractor /75 and the pasttime power select mirror gold popped recently. missed on both of those. but was able to pick up a couple very nice cards to hold me over until the next mirror gold and the man refractor pops.

atom.jpg
piazultra (1).jpg

Members online

Latest posts