Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SHowoff your Topps Finest White Frame 1/1 Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
OakAth said:
miguelcabrera said:
OakAth said:
miguelcabrera said:
OakAth said:
I live in Las Vegas now but yes, I am originally from the Bay Area..........I recognize your user name, I believe we have had some contact on EBay?

yes we did, i remember you were the white frame collector from vegas, oakland and you have the nick swisher white frame card from 08 finest

Still have that card but I am a little disappointed with the 2008 version of the xfractor because a lot of them have a small tear above the word "white". I also don't like the fact that the players names are not on the front of the card, it makes it harder too display them the way I would like.

yes my miggy from 08 is tearing a bit as well
when u won the swisher you pm'ed me saying you needed a 2nd job because of me
thats who i am

That's because you always forced me to pay $30.00-40.00 more than I really wanted to pay for the cards. The white frames seem to have dried up on Ebay.......they are averaging about one a month now, if that. I have been relegated to go after finest football 1/1 to satisfy the hunger even though I don't really collect football. There is a 2007 Maddux listed right now but I am not much of a fan of that year.

that was back in the day when i aspired to be a white frame collector like yourself, but i saw you always won them so i gave up on that and now im a miggy collector, it all worked out i suppose,, i even own the 08 and 09 white frame miguels! wohooooo
showoff your white frames!

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
miguelcabrera said:
OakAth said:
miguelcabrera said:
OakAth said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="OakAth":3i4vx2xi]I live in Las Vegas now but yes, I am originally from the Bay Area..........I recognize your user name, I believe we have had some contact on EBay?

yes we did, i remember you were the white frame collector from vegas, oakland and you have the nick swisher white frame card from 08 finest

Still have that card but I am a little disappointed with the 2008 version of the xfractor because a lot of them have a small tear above the word "white". I also don't like the fact that the players names are not on the front of the card, it makes it harder too display them the way I would like.

yes my miggy from 08 is tearing a bit as well
when u won the swisher you pm'ed me saying you needed a 2nd job because of me
thats who i am

That's because you always forced me to pay $30.00-40.00 more than I really wanted to pay for the cards. The white frames seem to have dried up on Ebay.......they are averaging about one a month now, if that. I have been relegated to go after finest football 1/1 to satisfy the hunger even though I don't really collect football. There is a 2007 Maddux listed right now but I am not much of a fan of that year.

that was back in the day when i aspired to be a white frame collector like yourself, but i saw you always won them so i gave up on that and now im a miggy collector, it all worked out i suppose,, i even own the 08 and 09 white frame miguels! wohooooo
showoff your white frames![/quote:3i4vx2xi]

The 09 Cabrera is a beautiful card.....apparently I have to join photobucket or something similar to be able to upload pictures. Once I do that be ready for the onslaught.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Better late than never......I joined this site 12 years ago because of this thread but then started a family and the hobby was put on hold and I never got around to posting my cards. Since then I have sold off over a hundred of these 1/1's from 2005, 2007, 2008, and 2009 but kept the ones from 2006 as I find them very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I am always on the hunt for more of these but the well is pretty dry and I find maybe three a year now if I am lucky. Anybody that has one or knows of one from 2006 I am willing to pay or trade. Sorry for the poor quality on the photos.Fi1.jpgFi2.jpgFi3.jpgFi4.jpg

abide

Apr 29, 2021
Better late than never......I joined this site 12 years ago because of this thread but then started a family and the hobby was put on hold and I never got around to posting my cards. Since then I have sold off over a hundred of these 1/1's from 2005, 2007, 2008, and 2009 but kept the ones from 2006 as I find them very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. I am always on the hunt for more of these but the well is pretty dry and I find maybe three a year now if I am lucky. Anybody that has one or knows of one from 2006 I am willing to pay or trade. Sorry for the poor quality on the photos.View attachment 123491View attachment 123492View attachment 123493View attachment 123494
OakAth just dropped the mic

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
So this thread bump made me dig up my Mike Maroth cards to check the year (2005) as I knew I had the framed refractor but never found the framed xfractor. Below is the framed refractor and super. The only card missing from the rainbow is the framed xfractor.

Maroth Finest Super and Framed.jpg

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
So this thread bump made me dig up my Mike Maroth cards to check the year (2005) as I knew I had the framed refractor but never found the framed xfractor. Below is the framed refractor and super. The only card missing from the rainbow is the framed xfractor.

View attachment 123509

I sold the Maroth White Frame X-Fractor about three months ago......

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Found another one online at a card shop in Japan.....7500 yen out the door. The search goes on!

Fr1.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'm finally going to start scanning my Sizemore collection. Here are my White Frames.
finest-2008-2008-2009-white-frame-1-1.jpg

Does anyone else have with browning on theirs? My 2007, on the right, shows it pretty substantially. I assumed they used a laser a la the Topps Laser set, and not a regular die-cut. No idea for sure, though.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
I'm finally going to start scanning my Sizemore collection. Here are my White Frames.
finest-2008-2008-2009-white-frame-1-1.jpg

Does anyone else have with browning on theirs? My 2007, on the right, shows it pretty substantially. I assumed they used a laser a la the Topps Laser set, and not a regular die-cut. No idea for sure, though.
You got lucky on your 2008....at one point I had over 40 of these and more than half of them had a small tear right over the "E" in "WHITE". Horrible design flaw for a unique card.

abide

Apr 29, 2021
looking for 2005 White frame and Superfractors.
Anybody looking to trade / sell, LMK

abide

Apr 29, 2021
don't know if anyone collecting Baseball Finest White Refractors 1/1 cares about basketball,
but I know where one of the 2004-05 Finest 140 Kareem Abdul Jabbar white 1/1 cards is, raw not graded, and I think the asking is $600, half the David Ortiz

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009

05Finest

Mar 8, 2024
Wisconsin
I picked up the '05 Johan Santana that was on eBay earlier this week, which brings my 2005 White Framed X-Fractor count to 49. If anyone has another one available, I'd love to work something out to get to a round 50! As someone said earlier in this thread, these have become pretty scarce with the Manny and Ortiz the only other ones I remember surfacing in the last couple years.

Attachments

• 05 Finest Johan Santana.png
    05 Finest Johan Santana.png
    704.3 KB · Views: 6

Members online