Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 4/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Set up at stadium today -my inventory is WAY off after last years heart operation . last night's game i took several batting practice / game used baseballs to give to KID'S first ever game . Late in game i saw to young boys watching for fouls .youngest maybe 5 had glove ,asked caught one yet ? No - i rolled one to him . His eyes about popped out !!! As walking to speak to players after game i saw him and his parents .Asked want player to sign ? YES YES -So i took him with me - we got 5 to sign . Hard to say who was shocked the most --kid or parents that this happened LOL .Thursday night I gave out 50 ?packs of misc commons to two little league teams plus other kids . one of the ushers told me what parents / kids said about how this really made game a memory for them . THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT ---DOING FOR OTHERS .
Well coffee ready and med's time .

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, took the kid to the bus, found out why the dehumidifier was being so loud (broken), threw that away, who knows what’s next on the agenda?! Little league practice later tho…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Actually a little hot out there today, my back office is set to 68 Degrees, some complain, most LOVE it...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Going to get a Archives Signature Series box and look for another Topps Super box.

Installing a ceiling fan for Mom tonight. Need to mow tomorrow. Relax on Sunday.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Set up at stadium today -my inventory is WAY off after last years heart operation . last night's game i took several batting practice / game used baseballs to give to KID'S first ever game . Late in game i saw to young boys watching for fouls .youngest maybe 5 had glove ,asked caught one yet ? No - i rolled one to him . His eyes about popped out !!! As walking to speak to players after game i saw him and his parents .Asked want player to sign ? YES YES -So i took him with me - we got 5 to sign . Hard to say who was shocked the most --kid or parents that this happened LOL .Thursday night I gave out 50 ?packs of misc commons to two little league teams plus other kids . one of the ushers told me what parents / kids said about how this really made game a memory for them . THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT ---DOING FOR OTHERS .
Well coffee ready and med's time .
So, Barry. You really are a nice guy. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. :ROFLMAO:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts